Enter your details below to go in the draw, and if you’re one of our lucky winners we’ll even deliver it to your door!
Find out more about what do with your rubbish and recycling including how to purchase an extra recycling crate here.
Don’t forget extra recycling can also be taken to Lincoln Street Transfer station for free.
Please note: Each household can only put out up to two Council-approved recycling crates per week.
Terms and conditions
1. Winners are selected either by random electronic selection from all valid entries or, by prize draw from all print entries.
2. Entries received before a specified commencement date or after a specified closing date will not be accepted.
3. Every entrant warrants that all information submitted is true, current and complete. Hamilton City Council reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who does not comply with these terms and conditions.
4. Competitions are open to Hamilton residents, aged 18 years and over, unless otherwise stated.
5. A person can only enter once.
6. By entering the competition, you agree to the use of your name for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, if you are the competition winner. Council may request to take a photo of the prize winner to be used for promotional purposes. All information provided by the entrants will be collected, used, stored, disclosed and corrected in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. All entrants have the right to access their information and request for any personal information to be corrected.
The following persons are not eligible to enter:
a). Anyone who works for Hamilton City Council and their immediate family members, this includes but is not limited to, Elected Members and their immediate family members; and Council staff and their immediate family members;
b). or any agencies or companies associated with the Competition.